WELCOME!

Welcome to our classroom blog! The school year has arrived! We invite you to follow our blog and the events that are happening in our classroom. If you would like to comment, please sign up as a follower and we will be happy to meet you.

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Our Recycled Box Project

Today our class worked with partners on a project that required us to brainstorm ideas on how to recycle a box into something new.  The kids loved coming up with ideas and working on creating their idea.  I have posted a video of 2 of our students at work.  I am hoping to post their finished creations tomorrow.  The kids will tell you what they made.  Stay tuned....

3 comments:

  1. I love to see students being creative. What a fun project. I'll check back to see what the girls made out of their box. I wonder if it will be an airplane!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kids are more creative than adults are, I swear! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This project is so up Jesse's alley! He is always taking boxes and making cars, houses, etc out of them. Great project to use the kids' creativity!

    ReplyDelete